Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 11 August 2013
Moving on from Astrosaurs Academy and continuing the adventures with young Teggs my eight year old insisted these books were a birthday must have.
He now loves these.
The series satisfies a combination of collecting as well as consolidating early reading skills.
Each book is a stand alone read but also part of a series.
Steve Cole writes in a way that makes kids want to read more.
Can't give higher praise.
Next please.
on 28 March 2013
Part of the bedtime listening package of talking books I purchased for my grandsons.Excellent listening,and a good incentive to get them to bed.I am convinced that listening to good stories is having a good influence on their use of words.
on 13 February 2012
My 5yr old son absolutely loves listening to the adventures of the DSS Sauropod and her crew of a stegosaurus, triceratops, corythosaurus and iguanadon. Well worth the money for a few nights' bedtime routine. All of the books available are very tongue in cheek and my 5yr old son has loved each and every one of them!!!
on 17 April 2011
My 6 years old son love it! We bought this audio book for him to listen to without having a hard copy. He ended up spending hours listening to the whole story without stopping! Great concentration span!
on 4 May 2015
This book is Sooooooo awesome.
I have read the first two books,but think this is the best so far.
Can't wait to read the next Astrosaur book.
on 5 July 2015
My grandson who is 6 loves reading the Astrosaurs series of books and listening to the cd's too, so he loved this one too.
on 3 April 2015