on 3 January 2013
An overall satisfying and full read. Delaney never fails to produce a fast paced action thriller that has so many twists and turns the ending could not possibly be predicted, or scryed. Yet another astounding book to add to the spooks apprentice collection
on 27 August 2012
I think the book was very good and am also pleased that Delaney has finally revealed how the fiend can be destroyed. Also it was good how Grimalkin played a part in this book even though it focused on the spook and tom unlike in I am Grimalkin where Tom and the Spook played no part at all and grimalkin was the main character.
on 30 December 2012
A great way to continue the series, I can't wait for the next instalment.
An exciting and gripping book.
One thing I love about the books is how easy they are to get into and allow you to pick up where the last book left off.
on 22 February 2013
What a fantastic set of books to read from the very first page of the first book I was hooked and still am. I'm on book 10 now and still engrossed in them just not sure what I am going to read after I finished them all!!!
on 7 June 2012
In my opinion this book, 'The Spooks Blood', is by far the best in the series. It is gripping from the very beginning and will frighten you skinless, Haha. I am not going to give much away about the storyline so all i can say is that this is an amalgamation of:Hard Work; Thrilling storylines and a scarily dark mind.
This book is a must read,
County10 (Aged 12)
on 29 September 2014
we have loved every book in this series.
on 26 June 2013
Bought this and book 11 for my 11 yr old Grandsons birthday after buying the boxed set for Christmas. He loves the stories and is looking forward to Book 12. Great action fantasy stories.
on 27 December 2013
Great gift for a family member and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The gift will be well used. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on 13 August 2013
Once I have finished one book I have to buy the next one straight away they are full of magic and monsters if you like fantasy then well worth a read.
on 30 January 2014
Brilliant just like all the other books and fails to disappoint once again. Recommended to all
those who enjoyed the rest of the spooks books.