Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 May 2012
This granny won lots of points for giving this book to 8 years old twins. No suggestion of reading it aloud - they grabbed, read, loved and finished it at top speed. Highly recommended for (roughly) five to eight year olds - and their elders!
on 26 July 2016
Definitely the best ever book i love the "dragonsitter" series.

Josh Lacy if your reading this note that you are as good as dick king smith (very god) P.S: exuse the language (dick).
on 26 March 2014
I am 7. This is a brilliant book and it's so good that I read it in one night. It's made up of funny emails and the emails get you through the story. I'm buying the others straight away.
on 14 October 2013
Josh Lacey's debut childrens book is a delight. Presented as a series of emails between uncle and nephew, the basic story is good fun and there's lots of little bits of wry humour in the illustrations to keep the parents interested too.
on 4 February 2013
A great book for developing readers- funny and engaging but not too complex in terms of vocabulary. My little girl has been hard to please in terms of books that she gets into reading herself but this has been a great hit!
on 25 November 2014
Bought this after the author visited my children's school. My two (5 and 7 years) loved it, and want to read the series.
I've posted a longer review here: https://christiandarkin.wordpress.com/blog/
on 11 May 2014
it is a short book. My 8 year old finished it in one afternoon. I might get the other books in the series as he enjoyed it so much.
on 21 November 2012
My son is 7 and an avid reader. He liked this book. It is quite thin though so he read it very quickly.
on 30 August 2015