Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 March 2002
This book is about a boy called Arthur who climbs up a toy ladder and goes into a magic attic, where he meets many strange creatures. I find the story exciting because everything keeps on changing. Maybe one day I will have a magic attic.
Lara Horin Age 5
on 14 December 2007
I read this book to my 2 and a half year old son. He loves it, it is really mysterious and has a non-linear and thought provoking story line. It is a bit philosophical and magical and there is so much to look at. It makes a great complement to all the other books we have about much more concrete things such as colours and numbers. It is a book that might make children think in a different way. It is also beautifully, beautifully illustrated.
on 6 August 2015
My little boy adores this book. My brother is a year 1 teacher and introduced my 6 year old to it and it became his favourite. There's something that has really captivated his imagination. (And my brother's)
on 23 March 2016
The children in my class loved this book.
on 19 January 2016
fab imagination
on 18 December 2012
This is a lovely illustrated book, which can be taken at face value or prompt many questions about imagination and reality. The kids loved it too.
on 17 May 2016