on 26 September 2013
Hi. I just want to point out that the Notecracker Chord Books are printed on both sides. Theres lots of G chords on the flipside.
Sincerely, Peter. The guy who made them.
on 8 August 2013
I bought these as a gift for my brother who has just taken up the Ukulele. He was after a list of the chords for composing his own music, and this fit the bill perfectly. The clear diagrams are brilliant, plus it will fit perfectly in the case with the Uke. This has tempted me to get the Notecraker guitar chord cards set, as they do seem very useful.
on 29 September 2013
Nice price for such a handy, well made little gadget. Contains every chord for the ukulele and a great help to someone who is just starting to play or even for the more advanced.
on 15 February 2016
I'll say upfront, I am not an experience uke player.

That said, I find these chord cards really useful most of the time, but occasionally when I go looking for a chord I thought I knew, the fingering it gives me makes me do this face 8-o Several times, it's turned out the fingering given is not the most simple variant of the chord. It would make sense to me to use the easy/common variant on an item which I assume is aimed at the less experience.

I had thoughts of rejigging this so all the chords I most need to know/remember are together at the beginning of the stack, but the screw that holds them together is a little recalcitrant, and so I'm not sure how amenable they are to being adjusted for taste.

All this said, they're useful and helpful and I'd say they were a good investment for the beginner uke player.
on 2 January 2014
Very simple and practical, not complicated but easy to use and has helped me a lot in learning to play.
on 14 December 2013
This is a very good buy. I am pleased with it. The cards are reasonably durable, and very nice and clear and easy to read. Plus it fits into the pocket of my ukulele case!
on 30 May 2013
This is a Good product and I feel that it needs a good rating
Easy to find chords when you need them
Would recommend this product to anyone
on 25 February 2013
very easy to revise when on the road,as so handy to keep in pocket, take out and revise excellant just have to put it into practice
on 6 April 2016
Fantactic item! Bought for my father who is an avid ukulele player and he wanted an easy and handy place to see the chords he needs when playing! It is very easy to use and has a use selection of ukulele chords some I've never heard of before. My father is very happy with this and is in the process of learning a new hard every day,! Will definitely buy again for other ukulele player friends!
on 11 May 2013
Really useful when you child doesn't want to use a book to practice and claims not have time. Encourages them to keep at it.