on 8 March 2015
I bought my son Priddys first words and first animal picture books when he was one, which he absolutely loved. They were excellent at improving his vocabulary. We would read them every day for about 10 minutes and within a few months he knew them back to front. Very engaging! So when I saw these wipe clean books I had high expectations. I wasn't dissapointed. They are excellent! I now have various versions (letters, numbers, pen control and a few of the workbooks) My son started on them at about 2 years old, just practicing holding the pen with the pen control book with my supervision.Now 2.5 he has mastered nearly all of the letters/numbers, and can be left alone to trace the letters etc. He loves the books, but I only let him use them little an often (couple of 20 min sessions a week) to maintain the novelty. Practically, they are study board books, easy to wipe clean (if you clean at the end of each session) and the pens have lasted well so far. Maybe if you just purchase one book you would need replacement pens.
on 3 January 2016
My 4 year old was struggling with his letter formation at school so i brought this for him to practice at home. He really enjoyed the book and practicing it kept him entertained well. The pages are wipe clean but,uou do need to do it soon after. As it says on the book,
on 29 December 2015
My 2 year old twin sons love this book! Very pleased with my purchase! The twins use Crayola's Dry Erase Crayons instead of the pen which makes life so much easier considering I can just wipe it clean with a baby wipe :)
on 18 August 2015
Brilliant educational thingy. Young relative loved getting this for their birthday, or was it Christmas? An opportunity to let a kid enjoy learning before they get to school and have the curiosity beaten out of them by standardised testing.
on 10 November 2013
I love this book, it's easy for my son to learn to wright, and due to wipe clean concept it saves me money having to buy more books/ comics. Very environmentally friendly.
on 23 June 2015
Absolutely brilliant. My daughter loves it. Was having a bit of bother trying to get her to learn to write her letters but since t his arrived she will happily sit and practice and is coming along great. Would highly recommend
on 31 May 2016
I love the concept of this. We use it often, but the pen does not wipe off as easily as I had hoped. I had expected it to work like a dry-wipe board, but you need a damp cloth and a bit of elbow grease to wipe it clean again.
I like the way it shows how letters are used a the beginning of words (e is for elephant) but also in the middle of words (e is in pen)
on 3 December 2015
Great for little hands - we have a setoff pen control, letters & numbers and they are loved by our three year old. the wipe clean pages are great and she uses them over and over. Her writing has got much better since she has had them
on 29 February 2016
Great book for getting my little one started with his writing. I really like the fact that if he makes a mistake we can just wipe it off and start again. He likes the fact he can wipe it clean once he's finished too!
on 7 February 2014
Lovely pictures, no spirals or sticking out bits, so writing on it is not obstructed. Very good introduction to letters.