on 3 September 2016
Good gift idea
on 28 January 2014
I bought this book to go with my new telescope - first time user. It is excellent, clear and concise and just want a beginner or near beginner needs.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this book for a Christmas present for my husband as he seemed to be interested in all the latest stargazing programmes on tele. He was delighted. Its an easy to understand guide especially for beginners who don't have a telescope!
on 10 January 2014
I purchased this for my husband who has started to get into Astronomy over the last couple of years. He has found is a great guide and easy to read.
on 13 January 2014
This book has everything in it that an astronomer could ever want. It should be re-named as " the astronomer's bible " as there is so much information inside.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
For those who can't hold their I-pad up to the night sky to find out what is above this is a very good and much cheaper substitute
on 18 February 2014
Bought as a gift, boyfriend hasn't used it yet but it appears to be excellent quality. I am very happy with this purchase :)
on 12 February 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband - he's very pleased with it - very handy to pick up for a quick reference rather then booting up the laptop for the information. Well laid out & relevant information to hand. Good price & quick delivery. A great stocking filler for Christmas.
on 1 November 2016
Very accurate :)
on 11 April 2014
As I mentioned in the title, good for hobby astronomers and totally worth the small price. I can only recommend this.