Customer reviews

The Boys From Brazil
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 January 2014
I bought the same product several years ago here in Finland. I found it very good and wore it up. Unfortunately it's no more available on the Finnish market. I'm happy to get it by means of Amazon. I have tried many other comparable products but this is ideal for me: It stays well up due to the suitable material and sufficient length above the knee, without being too tight however. It's low in price.
on 10 October 2017
Have found Pro Sport to be the best knee supports over the years
on 14 October 2014
Tremendous product it helps relive aching knees
on 6 September 2013
I already have a pro sport knee support medium which is great.

This one however is bigger, both in width and length.

Usable, but not what I wanted.
on 24 September 2013
REALLY VERY GOOD VALUE.GOOD SUPPORT.REALLY VERY PLEASED WITH IT.LOOKS SMART.WASHES WELL.ARRIVED ON TIME PACKAGED OK.WILL HAVE TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION
on 11 January 2016
Great Value !
on 5 February 2013
Main reason for buying this item for my daughter with severe knee problems is that we had bought it in the past in Italy. When needing bigger size we found out that - due to commercial agreements - it is no longer available in our country (the brand having been sold ...!). So, thanks to Amazon UK, we could have it again.
Odd, however, not available on Amazon.it, perhaps because of the above mentioned agreements.
on 24 May 2014
Having used these supports for some years in a large size i found my latest purchases feel to loose .They are now very uncomfortable and i am constantly pulling them up.
As a medium size is extremely tight and uncomfortable after years of using this product iam at a loss at what to wear as no other product was ever so comfortable as these
on 26 July 2013
Exactly what I needed to get my knee through my half marathon training, fits well but can roll down a bit
on 16 May 2012
Prosport Knee Support Large

Good support when needed, comfortable to wear, discrete under clothing, easy to wash and keep fresh. all in all a very good product