Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 August 2013
I thought this book was very well written and really enjoyed it but I was hoping to get chills and thrills but sadly nothing really affected me, still worth a read though.
on 2 March 2013
But this is a well written, thrilling book written witch scarcely a spare word. The setting of 1960's, middle class New York is beautifully drawn and had me spell bound.
on 28 January 2013
Finished this book in a single day couldnt put it down! A little bit disappointed by the end, has left me wondering if there's a sequel. Cant wait to find out!!
on 8 January 2014
Absolutely loved this book. I have never seen the film but the story was very gripping and full of suspense. I have now ordered other books by Ira Levin.
on 19 November 2014
Tense, claustrophobic and really enjoyable with a very contemporary feel. Superb characterisation and slow burning narrative. A highly recommended read.
on 26 January 2013
Wow this book is brilliantly written and will have you scared for Rosemary throughout the book. Its quite scary, but a compelling read.
on 10 August 2013
Odd and slightly less dramatic and fulfilling ending that I had hoped for but still and very enjoyable albeit slightly disturbing read.
on 26 September 2013
I only wish this was longer. Always loved the film, couldn't put the book down! Definitely recommending this to my friends and family.
on 14 July 2016
A totally, fascinating, absorbing story!, hard to put down and so well written. Bravo!, Mr Levin, a hideous tale written with panache.
on 18 September 2013
A compelling book. Far more frightening than most horror films. I read in the course of twenty four hours as I couldn't put it down.