on 23 February 2014
I really loved this book it really drew me into the stories felt the passion as if I part of the story felt as if I was really there
on 9 July 2013
Captivating from start to finish on all short stories, Would reconmend to my friends and anyone who likes ficton and short stories
on 26 March 2014
The condition of this book was exactly as stated with no nasty surprises. The price was low. Overall I think I got a bargain.
on 14 February 2014
not the best in this field and wouldnt advise it to young people deals more on the erotica side rather than the genre
on 18 July 2010
I bought this when I was in a bit of a lull, waiting for any of my favourite authors to publish a new book. I thought that, as it contained lots of short stories by well-known paranormal writers, I might discover someone new that I liked.
Well, I was very disappointed. On the upside, there is a decent variety of themes in the stories, some crime related, some romance, some family drama types. But with a couple of exceptions, I found them quite boring and unsatisfying. The ones that I started to find quite interesting would then suddenly finish because they are presumably only allowed a certain number of pages being short stories.
I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I will admit to not having read the last third of it, because I just couldn't make myself do it. So I apologise profusely, if, hidden in the last third of the book, there is an absolute gem.
on 1 July 2014
If you love all things vampire - you'll enjoy reading these short stories :0)
on 5 November 2010
this book was a fun read enjoyed by not only myself but by my friends aswell
on 26 January 2011
I was really excited to read this after really loving the first one but I can honestly say that I truly didn't enjoy it half as much as the first.

I found myself skipping at least 5 of the short stories completely as both the dialogue and plot bored me.

It only gets the 3 stars because there was about 3 stories that I truly absolutely loved and that was worth the price of the whole book.
on 24 August 2010
what a boring book all the short stories have no depth if you like reading about sex and nothing else then this is the book for you no story lines no charaters you can fall in love with just explicit sex boring!!!!