on 22 August 2011
The old favourite brought to life in another innovative picture book from Little Tiger Press, who have a talent for searching out and publishing some of the most fun books around. As you share the familiar story with your toddler, they will delight in pressing the sound buttons at the appropriate point - a lovely way to encourage interaction and sharing. After a few exciting adventures on the way, which add interest to the familiar story, everyone arrives safely at....... An enchanting cast of characters make this a really fun book.
on 6 November 2013
While the book is enjoyable for my grandson, the layout of the sound keys would be much more child-friendly of they were on a sound pad on the book cover, like so many sound-effect books today. It would make it easier for litlel fingers to press the sound pad; There isn't enough leverage for little hands on single pages!
on 11 December 2011
This was a Christmas present for someone who had asked for a "noisy" book. It fits the bill perfectly. Very colourful and some great sounds. My only reservation is that the sounds only work reliably when the book is on a flat surface (the sound buttons are embedded in the back cover). Not sure whether a toddler will remember to do this!
on 2 August 2013
liked the bright colourful pictures, thought the place to press for noise was slightly off mark meaning little ones can get frustrated,
on 31 May 2013
The sounds in the book do not go with the story, it's not engaging for a toddler. We had another 'noisy book' about a mouse, and my son loved it (that's why we got this one). However this book is very hard to tell as an engaging story and noises are not educational or even relevant sometimes, so its now collecting dust on the shelf after a couple of times. My son doesn't want to read it any more.
on 13 June 2014
I am very disappointed with Amazon. The book is very clearly a used item, not new, as listed. Chocolate stains and sticky goo all over the pages, which themselves are curled and dog-eared. I bought this as a gift for my Godson and it appears I wasted my time, as I now have to purchase something else at the last minute as the only place this is fit for, is the bin.

Poor show Amazon. :(
on 25 August 2014
Having already bought some of the other noisy books for my grandchildren, I decided to buy this one too. They enjoyed it as much as the others.
on 26 April 2014
My grandson absolutely loves this. It's an invaluable learning tool and great fun at the same time. I highly recommend it.
on 15 February 2014
Good book bight and colourful sounds are nice and clear and not to loud would buy again great price .
on 11 October 2014
Lovely book, very colourful, you need to ensure that the pages are flat to line up with the sounds