Customer reviews

on 15 April 2016
Lovely book bought for me, and I have in turn now bought it for my sister in-law.
If kisses were colours, what a beguiling thought. Brought this for my wife on valentine's day. Although the book is really aimed at babies and small children the sentiment was just right for anyone else that you care for. I would suggest to the publisher that they do another edition with a boy and girl throughout rather than Mother and Baby.
on 11 July 2012
I fell in love with this board book when I saw it. The repetitive rhyme is wonderful, as are the illustrations. It would make a lovely bedtime book to read with a baby.
on 28 October 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful book, sweet and rhythmic and a joy to read at bedtime. Bought this when my little boy was born and have read it to him for 2 years, he loves it and always enjoys pointing out all the animals, and now he's a little bit older I get a kiss at the end of the book too :) "My kisses are colours...they're my way, sweet baby, to show you my love".
on 9 June 2014
This book is just beautiful. The text and illustrations are just lovely - a very special book to share with your new baby. This would make such a lovely present for a new mother. e.g. 'If kisses were snowflakes, your world would be light, sparkling with crystals of silver and white'
on 16 May 2014
A lovely heartfelt story that will catch emotional tears in your eyes if your not careful! Lovely illustrations but in this issue there seemed to be extra unneeded pages both front & back. Quite large for a board book too.
on 15 May 2014
lovely lovely book - my little girl is almost one and loves the pictures and am sure we will enjoy this book for a long time!
on 13 July 2014
Beautiful book. Bought for a friend who had had a baby and it was so nice I bought one for my daughter too.
on 30 August 2013
This is just such a lovely book to read to yourself as well as baby and the illustrations are delightful.
on 2 February 2015
I absolutley adore this book. I happened upon it in a book shop and later bought it on Amazon for my little girl's first birthday. I then went on to buy it two more times as Christening and Christmas gifts. My little girl absolutley loved the illustrations and the sweet rhyming lyrics. I can recite it word for word now but I know I'll treasure it when my daughter has grown up.