on 12 October 2010
This book is part of a series of childrens books from this publisher illustrated by Robert Ingpen. All the books are beautifully presented and The Secret Garden is no exception. Excellent.
on 14 October 2011
This is an enchanting story, but the bonus is the delightful illustrations by Robert Ingpen.
This makes the book a real treasure, as are all the others in this series.
on 15 May 2016
Beautifully illustrated. I have the whole collection of books illustrated by R. Ingpen and I just LOVE them. It is my greatest pleasure to read them to my kids and I am enjoying them over and over again thanks to the beautiful editions. I do own many different editions of all the classic stories but this one is the best. I hope to read it to my grandchildren in the future.
on 13 January 2016
This book was bought for my granddaughter and was a real success. She has loved reading it and finds it beautifully illustrated. As she is quite artistic, she will try to copy some of the flower pictures
on 14 December 2011
I first read this classic story as a child and when I saw this beautifully illustrated edition in a local book store I had to go to Amazon and place my order. I chose 5 other books all illustrated by the same artist and will no doubt return for more.
on 7 March 2012
I have bought 2 of these books now , both for christening presents, I was made up with them. A good sized book with lovely illustrations. Great buy.
on 3 November 2014
Beautifully illustrated. Well worth the money. Bought for my grandsons but have ordered a copy to put away for my little grandaughters.
on 20 February 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my niece and she loves it. The illustrations make the story even more special. A real treat.
on 17 November 2015
An absolute delight. The presentation and illustrations make this a perfect gift.
on 20 October 2014
Beautiful story, and gorgeous illustrations. Ideal present.