Customer reviews

on 31 December 2010
Definitely in my top 3 reads of the year! Never realised quite how pivotal Britain has been in the Olympic movement. It was great to read some of the stories from those involved in 2012, and the photography is also excellent.
on 31 December 2010
A very enjoyable read - uses the context for London 1948 to set the scene for London 2012. I read a lot about sport, but this taught me a lot I did not know...in a very readable style. High quality production..recommended...bring on London 2012!
on 24 November 2010
I was looking for a Christmas present for my Dad, who is a sports fan, and am very pleased with this book. It is a varied and interesting look at what the Olymipcs mean for Britain and vice versa. Perfect Christmas present - hopefully not too badly thumbed.