on 22 November 2012
I bought this book as a little stocking filler for my golf mad husband for Christmas. When it arrived I had half an hour to spare and thought I'd take a look at it - I started reading and even as a non golfer myself I found it laugh out loud hillarious!!! I couldn't put it down and was gutted when hubby came home from work and I had to hide it quick, since then I've sneaked a few chapters and it;ll be the last thing wrapped up for him as I'll be able to finish it first then!!!! If you're a golfer or a golfing widow, get it, it's wonderful!!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 December 2015
Bought this for a golfing fanatic for xmas. I did leaf through a few pages before wrapping it up though, and had a few chuckles (even though I don't understand golf at all)! But I know he'll like it, and it'll keep him occupied xmas day!
on 6 June 2017
Very average contents , easy reading and not many jokes in the book.
on 11 December 2017
A great gift/prize for golfers
on 28 December 2016
Arrived quickly and my husband did laugh when reading this so all good!
on 23 August 2016
A brilliant and very funny read. Arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Very happy thank you! :)
on 26 January 2017
Bought for a friend. Received very well with good laughs.
on 7 December 2015
A very funny book. Bought as a gift but couldn't help having a read, he will love it.
on 3 March 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 November 2015
hope my son finds this funny it is going to be a stocking filler .for xmas