on 20 June 2017
Nice
on 27 May 2014
It's good if you know the basics alreadybut if you dont I'd get a different book
very good for a nail tech
on 20 July 2014
I've been painting my nails for years and I've been using nail art. On line, there are limitless blogs, sites and shops that cater for my addiction. There are also limitless images and tutorials for nail art. Unfortunately this book shows nothing new for me. I flicked through it in ten minutes. If you're completely new to painting your nails and have never seen or had nail art done, you might find this book worthwhile.
on 1 March 2017
Don't bother
on 13 June 2017
Soso
on 7 August 2013
I have just received my copy of your book, and there is so much about the wonderful world of nails is just breath taking. You have researched and created a super book and anyone who is remotely involved with nails will be inspired to create - well done!
on 3 August 2013
Really enjoyed reading nail history and seeing the work of the greatest nail artists.
This book does exactly what it says: Inspires. It has certainly encouraged me to be creative. Very well written and beautiful pictures.
[ASIN:184858976X Nail Art: Inspiring Designs by the World's Leading Technicians]
on 30 December 2013
A great book for nail techs with loads of ideas and some with instructions of how to achieve certain designs.
on 24 November 2013
I love the way this book starts off showing really simple designs and yet ends with nails that are outrageous!
on 18 July 2013
Arrived promptly and was brand new as stated, great nail art in the book, fab book :) really pleased I got it