on 3 March 2014
Fantastic. Purchased for visiting grandchildren. Daughter in law borrowed it for party games and it has now been loaned to neighbours for the same purpose. Highly recommend this book.
on 21 May 2014
we have played lots of these long forgotten games. They create an amazing amount of fun for all the family from the very young, to the not so young
on 8 March 2014
We look forward to trying out all the games with the grandchildren and family. Well worth the money. Many games remembered from childhood.
on 25 January 2014
There is a host of ideas for all ages and circumstances and I hope lots of people will buy it and start playing the kind of games I did.
on 16 March 2014
Very nice book! Worth buying. Great tips for games that we will certainly play together as a family. Buy it and you will see:)
on 27 January 2014
this is a useful tool when planning activities for after school groups or summer holiday groups, novel ideas and fun.
on 9 January 2014
Very good much fun remembering some of the games I used to play in the past a long time ago.
on 9 January 2014
I used this book over the festive season with my three year old granddaughter and we played together for three days using the games. She forgot all about her fancy toys and went to bed tired out and very happy. Its a great way to interact with small children and the adults also really enjoyed - spend quality time with children which they will really value.
on 17 June 2014
I really enjoyed this trip back to my childhood, as have other members of my family who have picked it off the bookshelf and then are lost in its contents. Old parlour games some familiar and some new, reminders of the loud raucous fun that was had by the whole family, some to try again on grand dhildren.
on 23 January 2015
Great fun but does require people to want to get involved... I loved it