Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 September 2012
All in One Basket: Nest Eggs by Deborah Devonshire.
A very Good Bedtime Read,you can read just one or two chapters
and then put it down, not like a novel where you always feel you
are going to miss something if you wait until next day.
All Deborah Devonshires books are entertaining and informative
as she was there when History was being made.
A Lady I very much admire.
on 21 May 2013
Having already read two of the Duchess's books and being something of a fan I was intrigued with this book. Written in a different style with selected pieces from a whole range of her other creations, I wasn't sure at first if it would keep me interested. How wrong I was!
The book is absolutely delightful, with some very funny and unique pieces and a delightful insight into the Duchess's life. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and will no doubt read it again many times.
on 22 January 2013
The Doweger Duchess writes in such a down to earth matter about all things and is not afraid to express her opinions. I really loved this book and it gave some laughs.
on 14 January 2013
I have always liked the Duchess's books and this one is up to her usual standard - witty and full of common sense.
on 7 July 2012
This is an excellent book - very interesting and the Duchess has a lovely sense of humour - a good read.
on 27 November 2012
I was very disappointed in this book, as I had not realised that it was, in fact, two books by Deborah ,Duchess of Devonshire, which I had already read, namely, "Counting my Chickens," and "Home to Roost". It wasnt made clear on Amazon that this book was two books in one, books that had already been published separately.
So, having already read both of these books, I posted it to a friend in UK.
If Id known this, Id have saved my money to buy something else! Very disappointing.All in One Basket: Nest Eggs by
on 27 October 2012
lovely stories from this lovely writer and I enjoyed them all and look forward to many more from this lovely writer.
on 29 June 2013
person got for likes it and enjoys reading especially when she goes away on holiday to family abroad. very good
on 19 February 2013
Thsi book is a pure joy to read and dip into. The author's insights, wisdom and humour are a feast.
on 29 November 2014
I am sure I will enjoy reading this lovely book but disappointed it is not in hardback as I bought it for my 92 year old Mother and the print is so small she will not be able to read it.