on 13 March 2014
If you have an idea for something amazing and just need that extra kick up the backside to do it, then Shed gives you all the tools and inside information to make your dreams a reality. He has inspired me to make some big changes in my life and to follow my passion, I'm sure he can help you too. He has led a very exciting and colourful life thus far and i'm in no doubt that he has lots more left to give! Check out some of his products at shedsimove.com they are pure GENIUS! There are lots of motivational books out there but none of them come close to telling it like it really is, like this one. Keep on Inspiring Shed!!!
on 28 September 2014
Buy this book. It is not one of those 'You can do it' books by an airbrushed American psychologist but a guide to making money out of what you are interested in. Its style is very entertaining and highly motivating.

Like its (British) author, I have had lots of ideas but lacked the confidence/encouragement to work them through. Shed's book explains how you can achieve what you want, using illustrations from his own career, some of them painfully honest. It has given me the impetus to follow my ideas. Thank you Shed!
on 2 October 2012
Ever since I left school I've been thrusting books down my eyeballs in attempt to learn something that wasn't absolutely pointless. Okay, I learned to read in school - I'm just joking about.

But, this book should be read by youngsters and anyone who is starting out on their journey to success and wants to save themselves the rigamarole of going through every single trial and tribulation that the journey of success will ultimately bring.

Stick to Shed's insightful guide and you can't go wrong!
on 2 January 2013
I read lots of entrepreneurial or motivational books and didn't expected anything super fresh in this one. But I was wrong. Shed's sense of humor and extraordinary way of seeing things takes you on the next level of creativity. I spent 10 years working for corpo, and the last two years I've been building my own startups. So, I wasn't looking for a kick to change something in my life (yet, if you're thinking of starting your own business, this book will help you take an action). I needed some inspiration how to engage users in an extraordinary way. And Shed's is master in it. He opens your mind by giving tons of examples of smart ideas and products he creates and sells. His stories about bringing those products to life shows that there is no so called "an overnight success". Or, there is, but you work one year to get it :)

Moreover, what makes this is book funny and memorable is Shed's metaphors and acronyms, like: "Go F.O.C. yourself", "Be Like Frankenstein", "The Drunk Life", "The A.S.I.A method".
As a final result, I enden up with a sheet full of ideas and plans how to make them real. Thanks Shed!
on 1 October 2012
I haven't finished reading this book yet as it only came out today and i'm two chapters into it but as expected I can't put it down. I don't want to give away too much but I would buy this book and after reading it go and buy Shed's first book 'Ideas Man' and find out how all the madness started (another great book btw).

I'm going to test myself and put some of these techniques to practice. Who knows, maybe in two years I'll have a book on Amazon or my money back ;-)

Enjoy
on 28 November 2012
Having read Ideas Man, which was a fantastic book, it was great to read Success Or Your Money Back as the perfect accompaniment. The book, following the author's own advice, breaks the book down into individual 'chunks' of information - 30 secrets to success based on the author's own experiences at getting into.

If you read this book and want to know more about some of the gifts/ideas the author has attempted and mentions in this book - I suggest you check out Ideas Man as well.

It's amazing how simple the answer to 'How do I become successful?' is - think of ideas and do something about them. I think somewhere along the way most people have lost their way (whether through their education or the unbreakable 'rules' laid out by society) but this book helps you find your own path to success!

Not only that, the book also helps you to identify some of the barriers (whether from lack of confidence in your own abilities or from other people) to make something of your ideas (and how to generate them in the first place!).
on 11 December 2012
I love this book. It's funny, intelligent, simple, and above all else, full fo great advice and thinking. I really like the author's style and approach to life. I found myself agreeing with so much. I highly recommend it. In fact I have started giving copies of this book to others to inspire them. It's ages since I did that with a book (it used to be Paul Arden's "it's not how good you are, its how good you want to be").
on 21 March 2013
We all have a list of ambitions that we want to achieve in life...however, 'life' sometimes gets in the way of us achieveing these goals and before you know it, the things you always dreampt of achieving are put on hold. Well, no more! Shed's Sucess Or Your Money Back is an inspiring, motivational book that is witty, comprehensive and uplifting. His helpful tips and personal accounts, show you that is ok to 'fail' along the way as failure is merely part of the inevitable challenges you will face along your journey.

This book has given me the much-needed kick up the bum to no longer fear failure and instead, embrace experiences and let the fear spur me to strive even harder to achieve my life ambitions. Thank-you Shed for writing such a positive, fun book! I fondly recall working alongside you while you were getting your 'clitoris allsorts' off the ground! I'm so pleased to hear they have sold so well!

Well Done character! ;)
on 7 December 2012
Shed takes us on a wonderful adventure through his thought processes and experiences showing how he programs himself for success. Lots of great tips, tools and stories. For anyone interested in making ideas happen this book provides great insight and inspiration. I think this would be of particular value to anyone who is at the start of their career or looking to for a new challenge.
on 27 May 2014
The chapters in here are very short so it is easy to get yourself motivated to try something new, throw caution to the wind and just give something a go, in those brief moments of downtime that we get. I've found this book very useful in de-bunking some of the negative thoughts I've had about what I want to achieve. So now, I'm just going to give it a go.