Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 November 2016
Loving how this book is helping me to feel emotionally stronger thereby increasing my sense of self and positively impacting on my mental health. Changing 40 years of conditioning is going to be difficult to break but I know it will be worth it. I was meant to read this book and so are you!
on 9 March 2016
This is a great book. It's like a combination of teachings from all the greatest teacher's of manifestation rolled into one, but explained far more clearly and easily to understand. If you're familiar with Neville Goddard or Us Anderson (both referenced in this book) you will know they were great teacher's and their books are excellent...but they wrote in an old fashioned style which is sometimes difficult to read for some people. By putting what's taught in this book Into practice you will see results. I've been using what's taught in this book along with another book by Richard Dotts and I am seeing positive results already . Once you start to put these teachings into practice and see even the smallest results, it makes you feel more confident that this just works ! Highly recommended.
on 10 August 2017
This is my first Wayne Dyer book and I have to admit, it did not live up to expectations at all considering he was recommended as one of the greatest in this genre.

The only bits of the book that were good or of use was the parts he had lifted word for word from Neville's book 'The power of awareness'. Nearly every page would say 'as in Neville's books' and then go on to quote sections of it or other authors works. For this reason and others, it was very rambling, like someone had published their notes and musings, not a real book. you would do better to read Neville himself.

There was also a lot of tangents that had not a lot to do with the subject matter, such as those blurry light spots on photographs and that whole previous life manuscript, what was that?! Seriously, I have no idea what that was even supposed to be about! And that's not even to mention the photograph surgery, that's right, surgery performed in different countries through a photo of Wayne dressed in white. That last part of the book really had nothing to do with the subject matter and seemed more like a vanity project thrown in at the end.

I didn't care for that whole John of God part, and felt it had no merit for the topic at hand. I'm not convinced the man isn't unethical, so felt he shouldn't have been brought up.

Another thing that annoyed me was he would continue to push his previous books throughout this book, or his friends books about her near death experience. It felt as if the book were produced to drive up sales of these other books.
on 22 February 2017
THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING TO MAKE YOU FEEL YOU CAN BE HOW YOU WANT
on 24 March 2017
I AM inspired. As always, Dr. Wayne is genuine and very clear in his instructions and honest beliefs in his writing and the readers ability. Shame the frequently referred to pictures don't seem to be included in the Kindle edition.
on 8 August 2017
I loved reading it, great tips. Did not use them consciously or put myself fully into working with them tho.
good read
on 9 August 2017
I have a number of Wayne dyer books and I usually really enjoy them but I found this a bit lack lustre and average compared to his earlier books
on 8 April 2017
Really enjoyed this book
on 9 July 2017
I will read this book again and again. What an inspirational read, I would highly recommend it, I wish I had discovered Wayne Dyed years ago he has changed my life for which I am eternally thankful
on 18 June 2017
Brilliant he was such a lovely man