Customer reviews

on 17 April 2012
I don't usually end up writing reviews but felt compelled to, after reading this amazing book. There are so many self help books on the market and over the years I've read many of them. However this one is different. From the minute you open the book Louise manages to create a friendly and inspiring rapport with the reader. Her words truely motivate and her steps to fulfilling your dreams are managable and above all realistic!! Well worth buying!
Finding a Future That Fits: Achieve Your Dreams & Discover Your True Self
on 1 April 2012
Louise's writing style is enthusiastic, encouraging, endearing and lovingly interactive. The words within her book offer genuine support in all areas of uncertainty as you move towards your brighter future. Her light hearted and structured approach helps you commit to your goals and have fun along the way. Her teachings are easily remembered through her use of everyday, commonly experienced metaphors.

Louise uses her experiences to explain powerful teachings in a simple way and the subsequent exercises are an invitation to self discovery and hope.

If you reach a point in your life were you need both inspiration and focused direction this book will help you set clear goals to get there. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely book by an equally brave and moving woman.
on 13 April 2012
What a refreshing book and a different way of lookin at things!! I have read numerous self help books but this is the one I have been able to relate to the most. There are exercises in the book that are manageable and beneficial. I read the whole book in a week - I just could not put it down!!
on 25 January 2014
A self help book thats helps you to really think about what you have come to do in life, a book that helps you come from the heart and so live a happier, healthier and so richer life. Well worth a read and taking the time to do the exercises.
on 15 June 2013
Really useful and easy to read. But the tasks are sometimes difficult and thought provoking which is what actually makes it worthwhile.
on 21 December 2013
So much common sense written in this book. Helps with thinking about what you are doing and putting into practice.
on 27 July 2014
Go for it if you are looking for self development and finding about your inner thoughts and aims.
on 5 April 2012
I've just finished this book and have to say it's fab! Have quite a few others in this genre but found this one easy and pacy to read. However - I'm now going back to the start and working my way through the exercises and I can already feel the switch in my attitude towards finding my own fab future. It's a book you can make very personal to your own situation and comes second best to having my own coach! It's about working out what you really want in life not what we think we should want and there's a massive difference. Each section is a practical step to achieving all of the things you want to in life and dismantling the things that hold us back. It's just one of those books that I'll keep and something I'll keep working through. Love it!
on 25 April 2012
This book really delivers what it promises, in a friendly and approachable way. The logical layout of the chapters makes it easy to dip in and out of and gain useful insights at every turn of the page. You get a sense that the author uses the tools and techniques described in the book to continually reassess her own life, as well as those of her clients, but above all it made me realise that I CAN take control of how I live my life. It is one of those books that I will refer back to again and again. Highly recommended.
on 30 June 2012
Finding a Future That Fits is a awesome book - Louise has a way of just speaking to you and giving you the vital tips and ideas to create wonderful changes in your life, having read the book I have certainly noticed how I feel, think and behave and which is super good, so have others.

This book will give you a new way of acting and give you the inner tools to make things happen - a must read!

Thank you Louise!