Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 July 2017
A very good and inspiring book. It will help a lot of people to recognise the truth that life is eternal, and that how we think has an impact on our health, and much, much more
However, I do not agree with every opinion given, as Anita speaks from the perception she experienced which isn't necessarily the entire 'story'. There are many levels of perception which is why people having an NDE differ in their perceptions (or assumptions) about the spirit dimensions. Most are basically good people, so they attune accordingly and are far less likely to see that there are less progressed realms in spirit life. Such dimensions are reported in many spirit communicated books, such as those by Anthony Borgia.
But, as I have said, overall, Anita's book is well worth reading.
on 14 September 2017
An interesting and inspiring story, BUT very drawn out and repetetive to fill a book. Consequently it got hard going I was bored and almost gave up 65% of the way through. Would have been so much better told in half the length and less repetition. Nevertheless if you've not heard her story then do read, if you've seen an interview with the author, then no need to read. I realise that's just my opinion others might like a drawn out story wrapped around the main content which is -- Anita's illness; coma, experience during NDE, her return, her healing, her personal change, dealing with friends who didn't understand.
on 28 June 2017
Her experience was phenomenal and I enjoyed reading her account of how she came back to life. However, the story carried on for too long, not sure if there was a target page count. I found myself skipping sections towards the end because it seemed repetitive and I'd already grasped the concept- "love yourself unconditionally". That being said, there were some great nuggets shared and I would probably refer to it again.
on 4 June 2017
I feel like I've been given a warm embrace reading this book.

The message of the book is so simple, that we are pure love and beyond this realm is a realm of pure love, a place of non judgement. Anita has brought this message from her near death experience to us so that we can live with this understanding...to love ourselves unconditionally.
on 30 March 2017
I was told about this book from a friend who said it was a must read. Whether you believe in near death experience or not I would say Anita Moorjani's experience of this has been written and explained wonderfully.
She gives lovely advice and leaves it totally up to yourself if you wish to take it.
on 11 March 2017
This book is powerful it makes you realise what is more important in your life. It's an amazing experience that Anita Moorjani went through and how she came through to enlighten us on what is in the other realm. No matter what your religion is God also gives you free will.
on 13 April 2017
Beautiful book, this is one of the best books I have read, it was an emotional read and I would recommend this book to everyone!!!
on 17 July 2017
Brilliant - couldn't put it down. Makes you think but I do think that people who create negative causes in life will have to come back until they change something deep in their lives ...
on 6 June 2017
Amazing...simply amazing. The first few chapters are "background" and may appear slow or irrelevant to anyone wanting to dive right in to the "good stuff" but I found the background an essential part of fully appreciating the author's NDE and resulting transformation. Thank You, Anita Moorjani for sharing a beautiful, elegantly powerful experience. xx
on 19 March 2016
A very interesting book, without mawkishness and religious fervour. As a practicing Buddhist, it accords well with my beliefs. Anyone frightened of death should read this. I particularly like the non-judgmental attitude Anita has adopted since her NDE. We can all learn a lot from this.