TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 July 2012
Grace, Guidance and Gifts is an inspiration guide to allow positive blessings to infuse into your life directly and rapidly. Initially I expected a slightly different mode of addressing each area, perhaps not quite so directly separated into the three chapters to cover each area, but most important to myself upon reviewing this book of blessings, is that it does deliver, uplift and guide you into a new space that previously seemed unattainable.

Since first commencing reading of similar material, some years ago, I have always sought the practical application of ideals, can the intangible impact and touch my life in a practical meaningful manner? Over the years I have noticed that this may occur in numerous ways, for instance, if perception shifts on an emotional level, there will be a corresponding shift physically, even if it does not appear directly related. If you are intuitive, this will become evident where the link is, if not, this may be an exercise in trust, until such has developed.

Within each chapter, you will find a message from spirit, an invocation, mantra, and blessing. From my own experience of writing similar material, I feel each and every piece was written from a state of full connection to the divine, and a flowing open heart, as each message seems to reach deep into your own heart, opening your being to allow for a vaster connection to occur through all levels of your being, thus initiating a shift, as a space for transformation occurs. As a regular meditator of three decades, it is swift and simple for me to read such invocations and immediately reach such a state, yet only when the materials are of pure resonance to the truth of life, such as the materials I am reviewing here. I chose an invocation blessing from the chapter on Grace, and immediately felt my spirit soar, as I returned to higher levels of awareness, as my perceptions of life expanded to provide the much sought after overview that would provide a space of pure blessing, love and peace that I had been seeking for a few days (and forever). Even if you are not a regular meditator, such as myself, you can rest assured that you are in very good hands with this book, and I am sure you will enjoy the journey of peace, inspiration, blessings, love and gifts.

Grace, Guidance and Gifts is a reminder of what is most important in life. The Gifts bestowed through this book are priceless. Every creation begins inside you, thus if you are aligned, happy and whole, so will your outer life begin to take on a form that reflects the inner riches.

Release the negative chatter, and allow for a vast infusion of blessings to enter your life.
on 3 September 2012
A lovely uplifting and comforting book that guides you through the day with messages mantras and blessings. I look forward to reading these every morning.
on 24 March 2013
I highly recommend it. I read in the morning a message from spirit along with the related prayer and blessings, this allows me to focus and be cantered as I start the day. I carry it with me as a reference throughout the day.
on 9 April 2014
Having read the reviews for this book I thought I would give it a go, and being a great fan of Sonia Choquette I wasn't disappointed! It is a lovely book and starts my day well in just a few minutes.
on 26 July 2014
very good
on 2 February 2015
A grace-filled book for your bedside.