Customer reviews

on 3 September 2012
A lovely uplifting and comforting book that guides you through the day with messages mantras and blessings. I look forward to reading these every morning.
on 24 March 2013
I highly recommend it. I read in the morning a message from spirit along with the related prayer and blessings, this allows me to focus and be cantered as I start the day. I carry it with me as a reference throughout the day.
on 9 April 2014
Having read the reviews for this book I thought I would give it a go, and being a great fan of Sonia Choquette I wasn't disappointed! It is a lovely book and starts my day well in just a few minutes.
on 26 July 2014
very good
on 2 February 2015
A grace-filled book for your bedside.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse