Customer reviews

on 30 July 2012
I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of Protected by Angels, and have to say it deserves more than five stars! I have read all of Jackys books, and they have all been amazing,
This new book, is one that should be on everyones book shelf, it gives hope,to everyone,, but dont take my word for it, buy it, read it, you will not be dissapointed,, Thank you Jacky, for sharing your stories, and wisdom, Angie
on 5 October 2012
This book joins many others on the market about angels. It is easily readable and has many stories on angelic intervention. It is not different from many other existing books on angels. I believe the true worth of these books is that they reinforce the fact that angels do indeed exist, and that they intervene in our lives to help when needed. For me, a very valuable part of the book is the table with the names of the different archangels and their role/specialization.
on 3 November 2013
I have read other more uplifting and inspiring anecdotes. Although I am very interested in Angels and enjoy hearing stories about people's experiences, I didn't really enjoy Jacky's style of writing. I didn't think it lived up to the title of the book about angelic intervention as, with a few exceptions, it largely recounted what various people took as 'signs' after people had died. Although this was interesting it wasn't what I had purchased the book for and only gave anecdotes in the 3rd part of the book. I guess I was expecting a 'walking with angels' or 'checked soup' type of book.
on 16 March 2014
Jacky Newcomb in my estimation is the ultimate Angel Lady, and I love her books and feel like I know her already! She gives you so much of herself which makes you feel connected to her and I love her for it. There is no one better to make you feel connected to the Angels, and her books flow and are so warm and comforting. In hard times I have turned to a book of Jacky's even if I've read it before, and it calms and placates me. A must have in anyone's book shelf !
on 6 November 2012
Really enjoyed this book could not put it down, it came in the morning and I finished it before I went to bed that night.
on 30 June 2014
This book is all case studies that are really far fetched and fictional and would not help if you wanted to know more about the Angels. I would not recommend this book.
on 27 August 2012
This might say as I have said before... Is(quote)"yet another Angel book from another Angel "expert"... but THIS Angel Lady seems to be genuine and like all the other Angel Books the stories are TRUE. How can you NOT believe?
Why now are these Angel Books an Inspiration? Well we are more awake to Spiritual Beings and Spiritual ways of life and more receptive to a Higher Power than we were say 20 or even 10 years ago, thats why.
As Angel Books come this IS a good and an easy read. I would recommend it if only to re-enforce that we ALL have a Gaurdian Angel from Birth to Death that WILL help us IF we ask. ME? Im a Spiritual Woman and I DO believe in Angels anyway!! Good Book. Buy It!!!
on 24 May 2016
A great book can't put it down. A good price.Highly recommend.A very good seller.
on 19 June 2013