Customer reviews

Back to Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 June 2015
Reading this book has allowed me to see so many things I needed to see, it has given me scope to think on things that allow me to stop the constant chatter of my mind, it is a book I have found hard to put down. I am an avid follower of Eckhart Tolle and in my opinion Steve Taylor come close second, I read his book The Fall 4 years ago.. or should I say I purchased his book and although I read it it never sunk in and the reason was I was not ready to receive the message, now I am and I have re ordered the Fall and also The waking from sleep book which again I had purchased previously but was not ready for the messages so wisely written in the books from Steve Taylor. I would recommend this book Back to Sanity to everyone as he shows how we became the society which does not seem to calm down and stop reacting and doing and how to find peace again . Cannot praise this book more.. buy it and see for yourself. Thank you Steve Taylor.
on 3 March 2013
This is a momentous book, a must read. I always suspected that we all are indeed mad, but never thought it could be explained in such a simple, well researched and rational way. Inspiring too. Now, once that we know what is happening to us, we can start thinking about what to do about it. Not recommended though for those who think that everything is or will be all right ...
on 27 September 2013
I wasn't quite sure what to expect, after having read 'The Fall' halfway but this supersedes the Fall and builds on it even further. People need to wake up from this self imposed slumber through life
on 27 December 2013
I love all of Steve Talor's books on this subject matter - he makes it very reader friendly and accessible to interested folk.
on 11 November 2015
Written very soberly and effectively. It will change many lives and predispose to vegetarianism, reverence for nature, and development of fellow feeling and compassion for the weak. The meaning of life will emerge naturally.
on 19 November 2015
Good read
on 3 February 2013
This is a well crafted book from a great communicator and wise soul. I have read many spiritual books over the years and this one is concise and practical. I would recommend to anyone who is searching for the truth of who they are.
on 9 April 2013
I found out about Steve Taylor through Eckart Tolle, if you like the latter, you will enjoy this book. It's written in a clear and concise way that all makes perfect sense. Here's to a new way of looking at things and lessening the chattering monkey brain!
on 4 December 2015
Too much information compacted into short essays does not do the subject justice. The book would be ok as an overview of the issues at hand but does not expand on any of the real issues. Too bad!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 July 2015
Great support for the journey of life