The Secret of Instant Healing
Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 October 2011
It worked on me, quit a pain and gave me a sensation of wellbeing, it worked on my son (9 years old). (after only on reading of the book)
The pretty thing is not only it works, but I see the life and my life very differently.
It seems more easy, more beautiful etc...
The 2 others books of Frank Kinslow are also a must read !
I do the exercice "pure awareness" every day !
The rare thing is that Frank Kinslow gives us an extraordinary knowledge with natural and big humility.
Enjoy !
on 13 January 2012
This book describes a very simple yet effective technique which is simple to learn, yet effective. At the first attempt, I was able to reduce a sore back from 10/10 to 0/10 in ten minutes, with a client who had previously needed two one hour reflexology treatments to get the same result.
I can recommend this book to anyone interested in healing and self development.Making this information available at such small expense is a fabulous act of service and generosity!
on 5 October 2009
I've been involved with the intuitive healing arts for over twenty years and a student of nondualistic spiritual philosophy (A Course in Miracles) for nearly as long. Within this easy read is the key to much of what I've learned, discovered and developed along the way about both healing and consciousness, and all in an easily explained method you can learn to do in a few minutes. I should be furious (all those years, all those experiences, all those books and classes, and all that $$$), but instead I am absolutely delighted! Dr. Kinslow has distilled the core elements of healing and transcending ego identification into a single, simple practice that produces amazing results. Whether you are helping yourself or someone else with back pain, headache, stiff neck, a twisted ankle, chronic fatigue or a broken heart, this method often initiates miracles, sometimes in seconds. All the while, both parties open to the kind of profound bliss and calm normally requiring years of meditative or contemplative spiritual practice. My hat is off to Dr. Kinslow: he has my boundless gratitude and admiration for what Quantum Entrainment accomplishes, and I can't recommend this book highly enough. You won't regret buying it! His previous book --Beyond Happiness-- offers the lifestyle and spiritual philosophy underpinning Quantum Entrainment, so you can learn how to live your life in true bliss and contentment. Buy that too!
0Comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 September 2010
This is a great little book but not for everyone. If you are on a journey of self discovery, this may prove a genuine eye opener. Considering its small size, it has a lot to digest and the author presents his writing in a friendly manner almost as if he is speaking personally to you and awaiting your replies.
It explains with practical yet simple exercises how to become aware of awareness.
The healing process evolves as a beneficial side-effect of this state of awareness.
on 9 February 2012
Though there may not be much new information in this book, when it comes to some things, it really isn't what you say but how you say it.
I did every exercise in the book (which is unusual for me anyway, I tend to just skip the exercises) and within minutes was experiencing the kind of calm that has eluded me for some time.
I tried out the healing several tims on myself for various things with success, and have since tried it on my family with even more success.
I have been recommending this book to anyone who is open to the concept that doing nothing really can be the best thing to do!
on 20 December 2014
i took this book with me to spain, having left it lying around for over a couple of years! i was going there just to be with myself, reflect etc etc ... i have coached for around 30 years and just get tired of people with a sense of their own spiritual importance .. ironically people who step into a situation claiming "out of my way i am a healer" can just go swivel ... so i am not what you might call "flighty" .... when i started to read this book, the diagrammatical explanation of thought and the examples and scripts were very clear and straightforward ... so i recorded the script onto my phone and played it every day for weeks ....and it was remarkable. not because of anything "out there" going on but just because i began to "be aware" of my self more and more... in fact it got to the point where i would be catching my thoughts (internal chatter) and burst out laughing as to how absurd they mostly were ... so either i was going nuts or just realising i had been all the time.
i have bought several copies of this book for people in my business, as i think the results in their work will be so much richer if they become so much more aware ... if they do nothing more but get greater satisfaction then we should have many many pleasant days ahead.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 November 2011
A few times in life you read a book that radically shifts the focus of how you think. This book worked in that way for me. So many self help books leave you feeling guilty if you don't manage to DO what is recommended. This is totally different. Your intellect, or whatever you choose to call it, can have a rest as you reach the healing state.
on 1 November 2009
i found the book easy to follow as will any one else that has done any meditation but iff you have not it is writen in easy to follow steps that anyone can understand the techniques are easy to do and they work a must have book for anyone that likes alternative medicine L Edwards Hull
on 17 February 2013
I was probably in division No.1 of the Sceptics League and pretty near to the top at that!
However I read this book and now am convinced that as the author says anyone can be taught the simple method and readily apply healing to their loved ones (and also their not so loved ones!) so give it a GO.
on 27 January 2016
It's an interesting read. The first time I tried the ultimate awareness exercise it seemed to work. This kept my interest as you keep reading and reading waiting to get to the healing part, though the stretching finger exercise nearly destroyed my entire faith in the book seeming to be nothing more than a child's playground trick.
So you want to know does the instant healing work. Truth is I can't be sure yet. Tried it a few times on someone with chronic pain and it seemed to help some, but I am still learning. On one very positive note I did wake up one morning with a raging headache and decided to try this healing before getting out of bed to get some pain killers and within seconds the headache had completely gone, so much so that at first I forgot that I had even had one.
So yes I would say give it a try and the actual teqnique is very easy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse