on 13 June 2016
It's very good if you want to learn to dowse, although she spends a lot of time trying to scientifically validate dowsing, which at times became a bit hard to grasp and a bit difficult to understand. Surely if you are buying the book you are already open to or interested in dowsing?

The other small niggle was her fondness for using dowsing for EVERYTHING, even going so far as to ask if the left overs in the fridge were still safe to eat. It's only a small niggle, and only really for myself. But other than that the book is a brilliant introduction into dowsing.
on 30 March 2017
It was extremely easy to award 5 stars to this book, it is written from an informed viewpoint & is a must for anyone interested in the ancient art of dowsing, experts & novices alike. I can honestly say this is one of the most interesting reads that I have added to library. It will invariably be used for reference in the future.
on 10 May 2014
This book is very well-written - a really enjoyable read! And absolutely chock-full of useful, thought-provoking information (it's quite information-dense for it size! - but in a clear, easy to understand way for a complete newbie like me) that is, as the title says, completely relevant for the 21st Century. It covers so many areas of dowsing, and 'the evidence so far', and answers so many questions I had about the mechanisms of dowsing, clearing up many 'myths' and 'superstitions' and getting down to the practically useful and relevant instructions! I had a consultation with Elizabeth, and can say that it was completely accurate, with no vague or ambiguous answers whatsoever!, but very specific instructions/advice/recommendations which have permanently turned my health around (for the better)!
on 8 July 2012
Insightful, witty and inspiring, the dowsing world owes Elizabeth a great debt for writing this book - it is, simply put, groundbreaking.

The book's mission is clear from the outset, seeking to strip away the general ignorance surrounding this subject, which is growing ever more popular. As the author clearly states right from the beginning, "[Dowsing] is unfairly handicapped by ignorance, supposition and superstition, the assumption of what it might be rather than the understanding of what it actually is."

As well as sharing her many years of professional experience, and highlighting many stories of tremendous importance, the author brings together exciting breakthroughs in the field of quantum science that point to why dowsing often does (and sometimes doesn't) work. Balanced in its approach, The Ultimate Guide for the 21st Century will fascinate experts and beginners alike - and I dare say you won't want to put it down once you start reading it. I know I couldn't!

If you're a beginner to dowsing, however, you should note the book will not give you the necessary step-by-step guidance to become a proficient dowser. And I don't believe that Elizabeth meant for it to serve as a "how to" guide. It does, however, give all dowsers food for thought and points out common pitfalls to avoid when starting out.

Part IV: Dowsing for Health and Well-being is extremely relevant for today's increasingly chaotic world, where conventional approaches are typically failing the public more and more. One rule certainly does not suit all.

And, in Part V: Dowsing for Life, a favourite chapter of mine is Chapter 19: Unquestionable Benefits, where Elizabeth works to identify the causative, contributory and trigger factors behind her client's onset of cancer.

All in all, a fantastic book that will stimulate minds and hearts for years to come - and, by the way, it is currently only 99p on Kindle, so this was a ridiculously cheap price.

This delightful book goes on my collection of all-time favourite reads, along with books such as Conversations with God (by N D Walsch), and The Biology of Belief (by Bruce Lipton).
on 20 April 2015
Absolutely brilliant book! Elizabeth explains the art of dowsing eloquently and with a perfect mix of science to help even the most left brained to understand and accept the concept. With case studies and examples scattered throughout the book it really opened my eyes to the possibilities of dowsing and how this could be of assistance in all areas of life. I would highly recommend anyone to read this book. My experience of dowsing was limited but I think that if you have a a deeper understanding this would widen your knowledge and if you know nothing at all prepare to have your mind blown!
on 21 September 2015
This book by the wonderful and inspiring Elizabeth Brown is a 'must read'. If you were to read only one book on how to dowse and how it works, this book has to be that one. I know of no other that matches this book. In particular she highlights the most important key to successful dowsing being the questions asked and she is very generous with lots of excellent examples.

This is the one book that will get you both inspired and on the right track to a good dowser.
on 29 January 2017
This book was much better than I first thought it would be. It goes into things I would not have considered. I found some medical terms challenging but I will keep my ratings I would recommend this book to all who have a spiritual interested.
on 1 May 2012
I am currently beginning a career in the health arena and recently took a course which briefly introduced me to dowsing for certain harmful energies around the house. As a result I decided to start learning about how to dowse so I therefore decided to buy this book, and I am very pleased that I done so. It was a pleasure to read and that as a result of reading my life has been enriched and I have stared to put dowsing into action already, with good results so far! I think this book is perfect for anyone looking for a great overall picture of dowsing and all the fields in which the person can apply it to so that themselves and others can benefit and is also great for any minds which are curious about dowsing but have doubt that may stop them from pursuing this wonderful skill. Most of all I think that this book was written with the pursuit of truth at heart and therefore opens the reader up to endless possibilities.
I have a feeling that dowsing will be very important in helping me help others in their own pursuit to optimal health.
Nice one!
on 30 May 2017
Never read anything like this but it has left me wanting more knowledge and information like this feel quite inspired by the accounts of events that have happened to persevere and master the art of dowsing thank you
on 15 April 2013
For someone new to Dowsing this book has been a fantastic source of knowledge and the perfect spring board into the joys and benefits of dowsing. I find it works best to dip into chapters of interest as otherwise the amount of information and learning can feel overwhelming but definitely recommend.