Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 February 2011
The handbook is beautifully written and really easy to follow. I've read it from cover to cover and am now enjoying dipping in and out. It's been lovely to learn more about the different archangels and who to call on for each situation. Thoroughly recommend for all readers whether new to angels or have been working with them for a while. It's the next best thing to being on a workshop with Doreen.
on 28 March 2011
The content repeats what has been written in Doreen's other books so I returned it. It repeats ideas, meditations etc. For those who have not read Doreen's other books, the handbook would be a good read.
on 3 August 2011
My experiences of services from spiritual/healers had led me to believe that the majority charge an exorbitant price for very little in return - the exchange of energies never balancing. I have a great deal of respect for Doreen Virtue for making this journey available for everyone at such a reasonable cost.

Doreen takes us on this healing journey in clear and precise writing, sharing her own experiences along the way. The exercises can be done by anyone and you don't need to buy any further equipment to do them!

From the beginning of being introduced to the Archangels, Doreen explains the four clairs (and how to enhance those senses), how to open our 3rd eye and how to conduct an Angel reading (shortly after reading this part I had a dream vision where my angels connected me to a friend's partner in spirit and I was able to give her information that has since helped her healing) . There is information on exercises on automatic writing, angel lights, numbers, etheric cord cutting .............. in fact all the resources and support you need to make your own Angel Therapy healing journey.

I've read this through, made notes that are personal to me and dipped in and out again. It's not a book that you will read through once and then discard (well, not if you're serious about taking the journey!) It's a book that you will dip in and out of at different stages of your journey and for different reasons. You will use it again and again. In my opinion it is a well worth addition to anyones spiritual bookshelf whether you are experienced with the angels or just starting out on your journey.
on 21 February 2011
lots of really useful practical information. some of it is only applicable in the USA tho, otherwise I would've given it 5 stars. Recommended.
on 3 September 2013
I loved the book because it gave me insight in to spiritual awareness as well as understanding why I am the way I am, which relates to being a Lightworker
on 23 June 2013
It's an amazing book. Couldn't put it down, read it in 8 hours. My life has now changed forever, and I know my life's purpose. I 've started psychic readings and it blows my mind how accurate they are. I thank my angels for Doreen.
on 11 June 2014
Another book I borrowed from the library that I enjoyed so much I bought my own copy! I definitely recommend it, especially to someone exploring the World of Angels as a newcomer, which I was when reading it.
on 27 August 2014
I love most angel books by Doreen Virtue. Like most of DV's books this is easy to pick up and read due to the relatively short chapters and any instructions are easy to follow. An enjoyable read. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in spiritualism and angels.
on 23 May 2014
Having half a dozen books on the go at the moment, I could not put this book down. Everything Doreen does is beautiful and of high quality and the cover design is no exception. The content is clearly written and comes across as genuine and highly perceptive. If you are a healer in any sense and appreciate how people can open their hearts to angels and experience healing, this book is essential reading.
on 6 September 2013
This book is amazing! i really reccommend this to anyone interested in anything spiritual. i have been developing as a medium for the last two years and this answers lots of questions.