on 27 December 2016
I read the book in one sitting, but the format means that it would take a year of intentionally working through a chapter each month in order to completely transform your levels of self-care.

There was nothing revolutionary in the book for me, but it was a great reminder of different aspects of caring for oneself. It's easy to digest and has lots of useful resources at the end of each chapter. Well worth the price I paid.
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This book is a brilliant tool for anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E or Fibromyalgia. It re-inforces the importance of putting ourselves first in order to get our needs met both emotionally and physically. We can take small steps at first and make small changes in our lives that have big impacts on symptom reduction.
I recommend this book to all my clients.
9 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2017
So much help and information and doesn't take long to do a quick read through. Can't wait now to read again and start working on the end of chapter challenges there are to do.
on 30 August 2017
One of the best books I've read on self care and self awareness. Simple and easy to read.
on 6 May 2017
One of those books you keep to read again, great for dealing with life stress and when you get overburden
on 21 January 2018
I have sent this book to family and friends, it's transformational and reminds us of what we need to do to stay balanced, healthy and happy.
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2017
Loved the tips in this book. Service was great.
on 14 December 2015
Its okay for a self help book. Does assume we're all mums with a family a bit. But I am saying 'I love you' to myself in the mirror each day.
on 14 December 2016
Great advice that really resonated with me, would highly recommend to anyone in need of more confidence in themselves. Great tips
One person found this helpful
on 19 August 2017
This is a must read when your life isn't going the way you want! Extreme self-care is the only answer.