Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 March 2015
It's well written and easy to follow and I feel it was more a book for Deborah to cast her own demons by sharing her sad sexual abuse upbringing. This will help those with similar experiences as they will gain benefit from her healing/recovery. As far the chakra components goes, and its related physical manifestations, it is concise and clear. A little disappointed in the book as a whole, but she makes a lot of references to 'stars' some of in my view is a bit lame.
on 24 February 2013
It nurtured me back to my emotional and physical health. Praise to the courage and the generosity of Mrs. King.
on 6 July 2010
This book is a deeply honest, personal and inspirational account of a life begun in turmoil and chaos, as well as a wonderful guide to what it takes to be a great healer.
I attended a workshop of Deborahs without knowing anything about her, but was completley blown away by her approach to healing, fast, no nonsense, deep.
She shared bits of her own story, along with anecdotes, universal truths and wisdom, and worked one to one with individuals on stage, as well as sharing the healing energy generated with the whole room.
The book is the same. Its fast paced, intimate, insightful, simple and a deeply healing read. When someone exposes themselves without shame, and with no emotional entanglement,as Deborah does in her book, the truth and healing resonate far and wide. The chakra guides are some of the easiest to work with and utilise in your own life.
If you get a chance to see her at an event, do, but I would recommend this book to anyone, novice or experienced.
on 25 November 2009
Just read this book, given the copy to my sister so I am buying another copy to re-read - a new slant on 'clearing emotional clutter'. If you know that you need to clear your energy centres of blocks that impede your progress - read this. Simply written by a woman who went to hell and back. A guide for those of us who have the courage and self-awareness to follow the simple guidance to clear stress/dis-ease held at each energy centre in order to move forward with our lives. Excellent.
on 8 January 2012
fabulous book which i bought for myself and then this one for a xmas pressie for dear friend who also loved it.
on 13 March 2015
This book is amazing.It describes Deborah king's life before and after being a healer.she has been totally honest.it is a very powerful book.would recommend.
on 10 January 2015
Absolutely amazing book read it from cover to cover in 24 hrs! An inspirational lady who has overcome so much to be such a beautiful soul!
on 19 June 2010
I love every single page in this book.. Deborah is amazing. I have learnt so much about myself
and others. I would like everyone to read it!
on 24 February 2015
Reading now can't put it down already very easy to read and extremely interesting so far
on 10 February 2010
This is a very easy to read and understand book. Very informative. I have learnt a great deal from this book. Would recommend to my friends