Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

The Secret Pleasures of Menopause
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 June 2017
All women should have this book for their 40th birthday, in preparation. Awesome book. I have bought it for all my friends.
on 15 April 2013
Did not find it clinically very informative with very little research. A lot of repetition and not medically pertinent. Expected a lot more information.
on 28 March 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 July 2016
Marvellous book, a must for every woman. A book to go back to time and time again.
on 11 August 2017
enjoyable read, thank you
on 24 May 2016
A little repetitive at the end. Some interesting ideas
on 11 December 2014
Great book. A must for all women, pre and post menopause. The wisdom Christiane extols is beautiful and generous. Thank you
on 6 January 2013
The book meets my expectations fully and I am happy with it. So, I can recommend it to anyone who is interested in the item.
on 28 March 2015
Inspirational little read!!
on 23 April 2009
I have two of Christiane Northrup's other books which I have found very informative and have recommended highly to others. I will not, however, be recommending this one. In contrast to her other work, it is superficial and much of what she is writing about body image and self confidence has been written before.There were also a few too many superlatives for my taste. But then tastes vary and I appreciate that some women may find this book uplifting and it may help to see themselves in a more positive light.