Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2012
I was wondering whether it was worth getting this new edition book as I already own the old version of it. I am very pleased I did! It is much more informative, easier to read and understand. The new CD's are very good, one for each grade and there is a track list and answers at the back of the book.
on 3 July 2012
Brought on recommendation from my daughters singing teacher.....
I did lots of £ checking before I brought this from Amazon which was by far the cheapest especially with the free p and p
My daughter is still studying for her grade 6 so can't tell if it works yet!! However it has CDs and the text is easy to follow I believe it's a book well worth buying to aid your exam .......of course it's really down to the studying and hard graft but this can only help!
on 16 April 2012
Quite expensive, however this aural training book is extremely helpful for learning aural. There are step by step guides to understanding every topic with a useful CD. A must buy!
on 6 April 2013
I bought the full set of Aural training books to help my young church choir members get more out of their music. There's a lot to cover in this book in particular, so it's just as well there are teachers' notes to brush up some of my delivery skills! The separate copy of some exercises for students is helpful, though the whole scheme is geared more towards instrumental rather than vocal pupils (but as I am using it in parallel with Royal School of Church Music resources is not a problem).
on 14 November 2014
Excellent. Taught me how to sing from score and definitely cleared up my problems with texture. I am a student, not a teacher, but it helped me hugely with grade 6 and I can use it for 7 and 8 as well.
on 2 December 2012
The new Aural Training in Practice book and CD for grade 6-8 is very good with good advice for the answer section and the way that the student can arrive at the answers
on 8 November 2013
it's very handy for aural tests and explains everything step by step! the cd's are handy as welll! i would definitely recommend it!
on 25 June 2014
my son bought this for his grade 6-8 clarinet exams .Uses all time, very helpful, he wouldn't be without it, cheapest price.
on 1 February 2015
Perfect aid for a music teacher.
on 24 January 2015