on 6 February 2012
If you just want a cheap short guidebook that tells you where on the island you might want to base your holiday, what you might want to do while you are there, and other key details about the place, then this guide is great. If you want more details than that, then you should probably go for a bigger and more expensive guidebook.
on 12 May 2013
Everything you need to know for your travels is in this little pocket book from attractions to eateries!
I've managed to plan out holidays itinerary by reading this book and found some places to eat by reviews in this book and if I was that organised I'd book a table now as all the details needed are in the book.
I'd highly recommend this book to anyone!!
on 1 April 2013
Found this very helpful for a recent holiday. Everything was well described - how to get there and what to do. You get given guide leaflets while you are there but all want to you to buy something and we prefer to do it ourselves !
on 6 May 2013
hopefully a good description of a place i have never visited book arrived in super quick time well packaged !
on 6 November 2013
replacement for my old guide book, which has proved invaluable for all my visits to the island. Concise, informative and has good local maps.
on 24 August 2013
Very useful whilst visiting Lanzarote. We used the information in the Book several times. All 4 of us used it.
on 1 September 2014
Good little that fits nicely into your hand luggage
on 9 March 2015
Concise and informative. All I needed to know.
on 22 August 2014
Great item, very good seller
on 18 May 2012
Arrived in time as expected. I found the book very useful and informative, and shall take it away when I go on holiday