on 21 April 2012
Useful for a very quick visit if you have never been to Cambridge - I really felt that more information in detail on all the colleges as it concentrated on the obvious ones. Maps a bit small for practical use on the visit though helpful for forward planning. A bit disappointed in the depth of the information as I did not go there for the shopping. Poor choice entirely on my part.
on 17 April 2013
I haven't been to Cambridge yet, so cant say whether it is accurate or not. It lists all the places that me and my girlfriend are interested in visiting, the colleges, shopping areas, and importantly the pubs!
on 5 January 2013
A good value travel guide with a helpful map and everything we needed for a 4 day visit. Simple but very helpful.
on 11 May 2012
This Cambridge pocket guide is absolutely perfect. We used it on our day out in Cambridge and it was small enough to fit in my bag
on 3 March 2015
Another informative, concise book that taught me more about a city I (and some of my friends) visit sometimes. Picture of the footy ground might be nice addition though.
on 14 February 2014
A good, handy, helpful guide. Compact and useful during my visit there. The information seemed to be up-to-date and accessible.
on 15 April 2015
Arrived on time, exactly what I wanted, book full of information for a great price! Would buy again
on 9 November 2015
Great little book with a good map. Pocket size but full of information
on 18 July 2014