on 2 May 2013
The free visitor guide which I requested from the Liverpool Tourist Office contained just as much information, so I would not recommend buying this guide.
on 6 January 2014
The information was very basic so not worth paying the extra money for. It does, however, have some useful maps and is organised in a sensible and accessible way. Would have liked to have seen more unusual places to visit which there must be in a city the size of Liverpool.
on 5 September 2011
i usually buy aa guide with map , this was very poor and limited with no pull out map not good
on 19 September 2013
My wife and I spent our 6th wedding anniversary in Liverpool. What a great city.
This guide was our bible - contains everything you need to know.
Great value for money.
on 12 August 2013
The book was well written, and the maps were easy to follow. Told us exactly what we wanted to know and where to go and how to find it
on 28 March 2013
Ideal for sighsteeing in Liverpool. Arrived in time for our visit. Hard to find enough words to satisfy your requirement.
on 8 September 2014
PLENTY OF INFORMATION WILL FIND HOW USEFUL NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO TO LIVERPOOL
on 5 April 2016
Based our trip to Liverpool around this excellent book.
on 28 March 2013
This guide shall be very helpful during any visit and stay in Liverpool. I will use it during my visit to Liverpool.
on 12 November 2012
Not able to give a good review for this book, as have only glanced through it. It was ordered a month in advance of a trip to Liverpool but did not arrive until a week after the trip. May find a use for it one day?