Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 June 2011
this was a fantastic book. I'd only ever watched the musical and wanted to see how it started, before the music was added and I was exstreamly impressed.
this is the perfect book for any adolescent or anyone interested in drama. it is a moving book and a wonderful story.
If I had to give one critasisem with this book is that the sise (I'm talking about lenth and with) is verry verry small making the pages hard to turn, but we can't have every thing :)
I strongly advise anyone interested to by this book :)
on 10 November 2013
My son studies drama. He need to reed quite a lot of books. The second hand books from Amazon are good quality, cheap, and are delivered quickly. He can build up his own library at a reasonable price.
on 5 July 2010
Finally! This is an excellent translation of a very important play that has rocked the theatrical cradle since it was written. Highly recommendable.
on 9 June 2013
I have to say that knowing this play very well, I was absolutely blown away by this fantastic translation. I highly recommend this particular edition for anybody studying or performing this classic. It beats any other translation, and I have read most of them!!
on 4 April 2014
After listening the to musical soundtrack (pretty much on non stop), I decided to purchase the play.

I can see why it was so controversial when it was published. A recommended read.
on 23 February 2013
Great book, easy to read and thoroughly an entertaining play! Only wish there was a movie made of this play!
on 1 October 2014
Perfect condition, exactly what I was expecting!
on 1 February 2016
Exactly as I imagined and good quality
on 17 November 2015
present so can't comment but good book