on 27 October 2015
Lots of names, albeit some of them utterly ridiculous.

Item was listed as 'used - good condition' but item was very dirty and scribbled in by previous owner & their child... Wish I'd brought new, as was distracting & made reading some of the pages difficult.
on 3 October 2013
Brought to give to my son and wife for holiday reading and to prompt them to consider a name for their baby. It was second hand but very good condition. It seemed to be quite straight forward and easy read without too much detiail
on 12 February 2013
I bought this on my kindle and it is good but I haven't sussed how to flick from section to section on my device. Would be easier to use as a real book I think, where one can keep a thumb in one section while going to another.
on 14 March 2014
A good start to thinking of names. It has all the relevant details, meanings etc and a vast list - I just would have liked more.
Well worth the purchase though as better than most other books I've seen.
on 14 May 2014
Took a while to be delivered - longer than the advised time, but the book is just what I wanted. Full of names from various periods and countries and not filled with different versions of the same name.
on 22 April 2014
I enjoyed reading through all of the baby names with my partner. There were lots of traditional names, along with some more unusual so overall a good variety.
on 18 October 2014
Useless.
on 26 February 2015
Works well, interesting facts, downloaded quick onto Kindle which works on my mediocre/low end tablet and android phone.
on 5 July 2015
Good selection of names that are unusual but not too far out! Interesting to see where the names are derived from.
on 28 May 2016
was quite disappointed in the amount of names in the book. Didn't really live up to the book title!