Customer reviews

on 31 August 2017
Not had chance to use it yet but looks practical and comprehensive
on 28 April 2013
The phrasebook arrived much later than expected and,luckily,I had ordered a backup as this proved not fit for purpose and I sent it back. In the dictionary section several letters worth seemed to be missing in both the Italian and English translations and,unless I wasn't searching hard enough,there wasn't even phrases relating to being a vegetarian which is essential to me as I am one. I bought the Collins phrasebook instead. Sorry.
on 13 January 2013
This was very helpful on a recent trip to Italy, I was able to avoid a few menu mistakes, buy several sets of train tickets and collect Uffizi Gallery reserved tickets. The phonetics also make quite a difference in pronouncing things well enough that the locals don't burst out laughing! The rough guide books seem to be a good range as I have used their French book a lot.
on 20 February 2014
Fantastic and just what was needed with no knowledge of the Italian language. Took it everywhere as just the right size for the pocket.
on 25 June 2016
This phrase book is perfect for taking with you when you travel to Italy. It's small and light but packed full of useful information and all the basic words and phrases you will need as well as a guide to pronouncing them. I had used an earlier edition for years and decided to get this new one, it was even better than the original. I wouldn't travel to Italy without it. Worth every penny.
on 3 March 2015
Have several "Rough Guide" phrasebooks. Always work well for me. Good value in my opinion. Many thanks.