Customer reviews

The Rough Guide to iPods and iTunes
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 June 2010
Purchasing this book will be a big and a definite helping-hand for all new iPod users! At nearly 300 pages, this guide gives you helpful hints and tips and covers a lot of topics. If there's ever any sections that you're not quite sure with, a good tip is to look at that section again (2 or 3 times, if you need to!), so that you start getting confident about what you're doing. All new iPod users should defintely have this book! And as this copy "The Rough Guide to iPods and iTunes" has reached its 6th edition, it proves just how good it is! Perfect for all iPod users who want to get additional info about tricky problems they might encounter when operating an iPod. Buy a copy and enjoy a good technological read about this best-selling product, known to us as iPods.
on 20 November 2011
A must have book for anyone who is totally ignorant of ipods and without any form of instruction manual being given with the ipod! This little book is invaluable, easy to understand and is almost an ipod user book for dummies. I could never have figured out short cuts so quickly and easily without trawling through web sites or asking relatives for help etc. A bargain!
on 20 February 2014
I have an older version and that was brilliant, all the tips and tricks you'd forget normally.

Bought this as a present for my Dad with his first faltering steps into iPod ownership and he's very happy with it
on 19 December 2015
easy to understand for a numpty like myself!
on 29 September 2013
This book provides good background reading on iPods and iTunes for me as I had little background knowledge. I presume that there will be a later version as "things will have moved on greatly".
on 6 December 2014
This book covers every aspect of using an Ipod and Itunes. If you want a clear, easily understood guide then this is a very good book to have. I am getting much more use out of my Ipod sinse buying it.
on 9 February 2016
A very informative book
on 6 August 2013
I quickly became absorbed in this book because it told me everything I needed to know about my ipod and how to get the most out of it. Highly recommended!
on 18 September 2013
I am so pleased with this little book, and although second hand the quality was near perfect, recommended....buy it if you have an ipod.
on 19 August 2010
Just about the best pocket guide I have ever owned. Full of useful information that you might not find out otherwise. Highly recommended as I'm now on my second version.