Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 22 June 2017
My son aged 10 is monkey mad and he loves this book. I bought him two different monkey books and this was by far the most interesting and suitable for his age and reading level.
on 25 September 2017
great thanks
on 9 October 2015
Perfect for my eight year old monkey fan son: 'Lots of information and brilliant pictures'
on 15 December 2011
Lovely book, great for a monkey made 6yr old. Bright coulourful pictures, just the right amount of writing, in depth enough to be interesting but not to much as to bore a child.
on 28 May 2013
bought for my grandson who has read it page for page taking great care to inform me of all the salient facts.
on 22 January 2017
Lovely book for my seven year old little girl that's monkey mad.
on 12 September 2016
Brilliant, my son loves monkeys and this is great.
on 9 December 2014
Lovely book... well worth the price . Thank you.
on 21 July 2016
Came quick and my son is very happy with it.
on 21 June 2016
Bought as a gift and very well received