on 4 October 2012
I love comedy in all its forms and this is the most consistantly funny book I have ever read!A must for comedy fans with brains.An amazing collection of funnies.
There are many gems on every page,some I remember from the shows but most I am rediscovering. an absolute delight. My Christmas present problem is solved.
This review is short because I want to get back to reading the book which arrived this morning.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 November 2012
It everything you would expect from the ISIHAC team - and what is more there is time to take it in and also read again - laughing all the way!
on 10 November 2012
This book was a present to my husband and he is really enjoying it. He loves to read bits of it out loud. It was good value for money.
on 27 November 2012
I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - The Best of Forty Years - is a MUST for all lovers of this great legend of radio entertainment broadcasting. Still as funny and relevant today as it ever was - long may it continue !
on 9 November 2012
Leave on your coffee table for a good fun dip , ever wanted to crack mornington crescent .. Now is your chance !!
on 26 May 2016
Book cover is gouged, pages stained and not as expected when described as being in 'good' condition.
on 4 December 2012
Great read for cheering up winter afternoons. Would recommend to anyone who has enjoyed the radio shows and likes a good laugh.
on 3 August 2017
I regretfully have to say that I stupidly got rid of this book. Someday, I hope to get another copy.
on 18 January 2013
Just what you would expect from ISIHAC.
Bought as a present for my dad, but I had to read it first and I am so pleased I did.
The book made me laugh out loud and although I had already heard a lot of the material, it was just as funny the second time round.
Excellent book, well written and worth every penny. RIP Humph.
on 2 January 2013
I used to listen to "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" on Radio 4 on my way home from work and this book contains the scripts from those shows. If you have a quirky sense of humour then you will love this book. If you're not sure if this type of humour is for you, take at look at the official website - [...]. The people that make up the two teams include regulars Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Tim Brook-Taylor and Bill Bailey, Rob Brydon, Jack Dee and Tony Hawks to name but a few have appeared on the program. Very, very funny.