on 14 November 2010
My son loves this type of book and as we have visited the Ripley's Believe it or Not attraction in Florida this book is a perfect follow on. I buy him this every year as a stocking filler.
on 23 March 2017
Good read. My daughter LOVED this book. Well written and great story. Highly recommended to KS2, tween age and even the grown ups love it too
on 14 November 2010
This book is brilliant,,,its such a laugh at times too.Me and my daughter love it,,,we have collected a lot of these books because they r so good.I got it cheaper than in the shops too,as expected from Amazon,,,,first class delivery service too.
on 3 January 2011
Never visited "Ripley's" but saw the book when buying the "Guiness Book of Records" and added it to my order.

What a great present for my 15-year-old nephew and the rest of the family. He actually liked it better than the "Guiness Book", with its great collection of bizarre facts and photos and sat down to read in it for a long time - quite unusual for him. Everybody else also spent some time browsing through the different sections, some pictures are a little disgusting which probably make it even more attractive for younger readers.

Good quality paper, lots of photographs and interesting information. Perfect present!
on 28 December 2010
I've bought this several times before and I've yet to find a child (or even a teenager) that doesn't enjoy this book - and the more revolting the entry the better!!!! Gave this one to my neice for Christmas (who liked it so much she has told me all about it!)and now my children want one too! If they like this they'll probably like the Guinness Book of Records too.
on 16 January 2011
My 9 year old son was delighted with this book. Some rather gruesome pictures so not suitable for a more sensitive child.
on 7 January 2011
Bought this as a Christmas Present for my daughter and very impressed with quality (unlike other annuals that seem to get thinner & thinner each year!) this is very good value for money for any Ripley's Believe It or Not fans. Packed full of interesting & bizarre facts - if you like Ripley's Believe It or Not buy it!
VINE VOICEon 8 March 2011
I keep buying this annual or yearbook for my son who really enjoyed reading it. We've been to the Ripley's Bel;ieve It Or Not museum in London a couple of times and the books provide greater detail to all the weird facts and of ocurse hte book contians many more interesting cases. And each year the annual has a fresh design and new weird facts. Of course my son enjoys entertaining us at the dinner table but some disgusting fact he has read about, but that has to be expected! Thank you Amazon ofr offering the obok at a great price with free shipping. I keep saying: how do you do it?
on 2 December 2010
I'M A LANGUAGE SCHOOL OWNER AND BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY STUDENTS AND THEY LOVED IT AND STILL DO! THERE'S SO MUCH IN THIS BOOK, PHOTOS AND INFORMATION!
on 14 December 2010
This arrive today. Nice colourful book packed to the last with the weird and wonderful! Perfect present for my 10year old nephew.