on 28 June 2016
After voting leave for the E.U I'm even more convinced I made the right choice.everyone should read this book. Brill
on 7 April 2015
Amazing read. Page after page it talks of corruption everywhere within the EU. Any MEP can become a millionaire without 'stealing' anything; they just don't have to declare their expenses which are substantial. Just this alone would want me to vote for leaving the EU in any future referendum.
on 8 July 2013
A brilliantly researched book which details the costs of the UK's membership of the European Union.

It is hard to imagine that anyone would vote to remain in the EU if they were to read this book.
on 28 September 2015
Unbelievable corruption waste and inefficiency coupled with megalomaniac drive for total power over the whole of Europe unseen since the days of the Third Reich. I would like to distribute a free copy to everyone in the country.
on 23 September 2012
I recommend this book to anyone who wants to know what really goes on in the EU.

Just who benefits from all the EU red-tape is laid bare.
on 22 July 2009
Its time people woke up to the dangers of the EUSSR. People who have lived through the Russian soviet era say we are building another Soviet, just look on YouTube and you will find so. The corruption and waste in the EUSSR is criminal and should be stopped. While the MEP's feed at the trough of our tax money and say nothing,the unelected rulers gain more and more control over our life. Parliament has become nothing more than a town council with limited powers. A MUST READ.
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 May 2009
There has been a furore over MPs' expenses over the last few weeks. What they are getting is absolute peanuts to the astounding amounts that MEPs and their tens of thousands of staff are taking from us. This book is very easy to read (much easier than The Great Deception, mentioned elsewhere, and it is specifically about the cost of the EU, unlike the other very wide ranging book). Reading it left me open-mouthed at the arrogance and sheer shamelessness of the bureaucrats in Brussels. If you are thinking of voting for anyone but UKIP in the June election, I suggest you read this and then think again. We cannot afford the £40 million A DAY that we pay to be taken over. My eyes were already open to the waste and corruption that existed in the EU, but reading this book opened them even further. We must get out of the EU.
on 22 July 2014
Slightly repetitive and at times a little too militant to be fully believed all the time. However, a good introduction to the majestically corrupt world of European politics.
on 25 October 2013
I overall found this book very interesting. If you enjoy reading about E.U mismanagement you will very much enjoy this book. Does become a bit slow at times however overall it is a very interesting book and in my opinon quite frank about how rife corruption is in the E.U. In conclusion this book is perfect reading for a eurosceptic like myself however even if you are a pro-EU you wil find this book very interesting.
on 19 March 2016
Well researched although the title might put someone off seeking a balanced appraisal. A free press in Europe is essential to hold this hydra-headed monster to account.