on 26 October 2014
We all negotiate, whether it is with our employers, employees, partners, friends or even loved ones. We negotiate all the time.
This is why I think everyone should read this book, as it seeks to change negotiations from something that looks like a chess game between two opposing sides to a "lets-work-together" dialogue. Some of the issues raised in the book were very familiar to me and made perfect sense, others I think are a little bit easier said then done, but overall a good book on how to get the best out of any negotiating process.
on 11 November 2014
I am a professional negotiator and I can say this is one of, if not the, most useful book in negotiations. The author used plain English which makes the book easy to comprehend and can be finished in a fairly short time. Also the book is based on the authors' real life experience which makes it easy to apply and practice. Of course you need time to master the techniques but this is normal.
on 7 June 2017
If you are in sales this is a good read
on 13 March 2016
Totally true and inspirational.. not expensive , but valuable.. I bought it for my staff, it's great. ..
on 29 April 2015
I would recommend this book to all interested in learning about negotiation. It really changed how how approach the problem and the people involved. I'm confident my future negotiations will produce better outcomes, both on a professional and personal level. That is why I give this book five stars.
on 28 July 2016
Very useful book about negotiation. Easy to read and with very good examples.
on 10 April 2014
It's a useful book to learn some techniques to achieving a 'win-win' without it being a combative scenario. Recommended seller.
on 19 February 2014
Essential reading for those who negotiate professionally or have a challenging situation that requires delicate handling.
I have recommended this book to my work colleagues and the change in their approach to negotiations is evident already and the results have improved.
on 8 April 2013
Clear, simple and easy read. Great for discussion groups and focusing on priorities. This is my third copy as I loaned the others to friends.
on 13 July 2017