on 26 October 2014
We all negotiate, whether it is with our employers, employees, partners, friends or even loved ones. We negotiate all the time.
This is why I think everyone should read this book, as it seeks to change negotiations from something that looks like a chess game between two opposing sides to a "lets-work-together" dialogue. Some of the issues raised in the book were very familiar to me and made perfect sense, others I think are a little bit easier said then done, but overall a good book on how to get the best out of any negotiating process.
on 13 January 2018
As a Leadership Trainer and Coach, I've been recommending this book to clients for years. The core message - to separate the people from the problem - is arguably the one that has delivered the most beneficial results over time and been the simplest to implement.
on 7 June 2017
If you are in sales this is a good read
on 7 December 2017
Great book. MUST READ FOR NEGOTIATION
on 13 March 2016
Totally true and inspirational.. not expensive , but valuable.. I bought it for my staff, it's great. ..
on 9 January 2018
excellent
on 29 April 2015
I would recommend this book to all interested in learning about negotiation. It really changed how how approach the problem and the people involved. I'm confident my future negotiations will produce better outcomes, both on a professional and personal level. That is why I give this book five stars.
on 28 July 2016
Very useful book about negotiation. Easy to read and with very good examples.
on 10 April 2014
It's a useful book to learn some techniques to achieving a 'win-win' without it being a combative scenario. Recommended seller.
on 19 February 2014
Essential reading for those who negotiate professionally or have a challenging situation that requires delicate handling.
I have recommended this book to my work colleagues and the change in their approach to negotiations is evident already and the results have improved.