Customer reviews

on 26 October 2013
I bought this book to see the illustrations by this artist. I love hares and their stories. It did not disappoint. The pictures are lovely and the story made me cry. A simple way to illustrating that there is good and evil in the world and that good should always prevail. A book for adults and children alike. Love it.
24 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 June 2017
Beautifully illustrated and a simply gorgeous story too. Bit of a fan of her work anyway, but this particular story was my first foray into her work. I purchased this copy as a gift for my young Nephew. It holds such magic, sage advice and thought provoking messages within that I can only hope it becomes a treasured keepsake...maybe one day for him to read to his young. Nothing like forward planning eh?!
on 30 September 2017
Buy it for yourself.It's beautiful-just as you would expect from Jackie Morris
2 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
Bought for my grandson. Thought the illustrations were quite good but story not so good. Disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on 26 April 2017
I liked this one more than my graddaughter but it is often taken to bed.
on 11 March 2017
A beautiful book, with exceptional artwork. Classy.
on 7 March 2018
I couldn't stop looking at these pages, everyone amazing and such a bonus for hare lovers everywhere. Beautiful.
on 18 February 2018
wondeeful
on 1 August 2015
A most beautifully illustrated book for children or young at heart adults. The story is a delight. I gave it to an adult friend for her 55birthday and she loved it.
on 12 January 2018
Absolutely amazing,fantastic illustrations,a treasure for ever.