Customer reviews

An Imaginary Menagerie
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 October 2003
There is not enough space to begin to tell you how fantastic this collection of poetry is. If you are looking to get your child into poetry, then this really is the best collection you can start with. I have used this with pre-school children who adore the humour and have really be inspired by the little ditties. Here is a little taster for you. Buy this book and let your children and yourself be inspired.
'To amuse emu's on warm summer nights,
Kiwi's do wee-wee's from spectacular heights!'
Totally brilliant!!
on 13 March 2013
I discovered this book by chance at a Literature Festival - and what a pleasure it is to read! It is a wonderful selection of poems all about animals. I definitely recommend it for children ages 7 and up. My daughter thought it was very funny and the drawings are really good too! A must! Next time I hope to meet the author!
on 29 July 2013
I have a six year old and a four year old and they love the nonsense contained in this book.
on 2 July 2014
NO problem with supplier, I just didn't like the book!
on 3 June 2015