on 13 October 2011
The content of the book surly confirms it's title: "Ease Step by Step".
Anyone who needs a book for beginners, about how to build your own website in a very simple understandable way - this is the perfect book for you!
on 9 February 2013
if you are no any knowledge about the web site so you can buy this book.it's really very easy to use..i also recommend for the beginners..it's really very good..i love this book..
on 20 October 2010
the book is good but is based on windows xp, so you need to adapt some things. i used it along with a more basic book and it works well that way.
on 2 January 2014
It took me just over two weeks on and off to complete my website using this book but it is a bit out of date, firstly it is based on Windows XP so many of the illustration of dialogue boxes have now changed for later computers (mine is windows 8) at first it is straight forward leads you through making a practice website using software that they get you to down load, this has many of their preloaded files for you to use but when you come to make your own I felt a bit lost I could not find an explanation that informed me how then to use the knowledge I had to create a data base for my website in the same manner as theirs if that makes sense. Anyway I did manage it albeit not the same as they had used. When it came to uploading my prepared site their methodology was far more complicated that need be. Given that you have to pay for a hosting site to host you website the hosting sites all have a very simple way to upload, but all in all it is cheap and easyish to follow but I think that if I was doing this again I would go straight to one of the hosting sites and use their page maker.
on 22 July 2013
I used this book to set up a website for our car club. I looked at other clubs and the result of using this book was as good as any other club's website and we did not pay for someone else to set it up. Do-it-yourself, you can!
on 10 May 2013
Lovely book with very clear instructions. Building a demo site is a great idea and well implemented. A wealth of support for the budding web designer!
on 30 March 2015
The book is good and probably easy to use but for me is useless - I have Crome book laptop and I don't have Windows in it. This book is designed only for Windows software - what it was not said in it's description !
on 19 October 2013
Well written and illustrated in plain English. It is not a story book but a great reference and I have used it in conjunction with other reference books.
on 6 September 2013
Thanks for the book, it was very informative and made making a website very easy and the condition of the book was excellent.
on 26 October 2013
Very happy with this book Nice book easy to read and very informative full of useful information and very well written