Customer reviews

Simon's Cat
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 January 2012
Both my husband and I love Simon's Cat. We're cat owners and know just where Simon Tofield gets his inspiration. Wasn't sure that we would enjoy it as much as the short films but the whole book was packed with smiles and often proper laugh out loud moments. I bought this for my husband's Christmas and we'll be getting the rest - and I want a meowing, soft Hugh now: Simons Cat Soft Toy (Large with Sound Chip)
on 18 January 2013
I just love how the illustrations in these books are so well thought out. Obviously somebody who has been owned by cats for a very long time. It kept me giggling and remeniscing how my life went when I had a kitten of my own. It even got me thinking that I should maybe get another one myself - that is until my better sense made me think otherwise!! Another lovely book from this stable.
on 1 February 2017
Simon's Cat never fails to amuse. It's a great read and is a firm favourite for all ages and tastes.
on 6 January 2013
You'll love this book if you watched previously the videos on Youtube and you liked them. Possibly, this is the best of the whole saga, but that's just a personal opinion.
If you like cats, you'll be delighted with this hilarious book.
If you have any cat, you just need it.
on 11 November 2017
Funny and good! :))
on 10 January 2012
I love simon's cat, and watch it on youtube. I have no problems with the character/'plot'. its a cartoon, and it's funny.
but the ebook format didn't work well. the drawings are pixel thin, almost impossible to see. the drawing size is anything from stamp size (litterally impossible to see) to about 1/2 the size of the screen. You can't 'size up' the drawings.
The drawings need to have a much thicker line, the pictures need to size up so they fill the screen.
The drawings I was able to see, I enjoyed, but overall I was disapointed.
on 2 February 2010
What a sheer joy to delve into these pages by Simon. His wonderful cat is every cat lover's familiar cuddlesome owner and on every page you smile to yourself as you think, "ooooh yesssss, I've been there!" The drawings are a sheer delight and he's managed to capture so exactly those little nuances of expression known only to us cat-people. If you've fallen about laughing at Simon's Cat on YouTube (and if you haven't - go there straight away) you'll do the same with this book. Delightful and delicious, with a smile factor that wraps round your ears!
A must for any self-respecting cat's library.
on 11 October 2017
Love simon's cat - a good present
on 6 December 2009
Everybody is going to find this funny however I think you need to own a cat or know cats to really get this book.

Page after page, I see things that my own cat would do and my wife is getting fed up of me laughing out loud every time I pick it up.

In any event at this price this is worth every penny.
on 29 October 2009
This is a brilliant book for anyone who loves cats and would make a great present for any cat lover, especially as Christmas is fast approaching. Having seen the videos of Simon's Cat, I couldn't wait to get the book and it's well worth it. You will recognise so many traits of your own cat in this book. Don't hesitate - get it for yourself or a present for someone else. You won't regret it.